TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you!
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
That we have a happy, peaceful and RESTFUL holiday this year.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
We get up VERY early and make a huge yummy breakfast with all the fixin's (scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits & gravy, coffee, juice, hot choc - everyone's favorites!) and then we sit around and open presents while we eat and drink ourselves silly. Afterward, the adults nap on the sofa while the kids play with their newest treasures. Ahh, bliss!
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
Not sure decadent is the right term, but i would surely love to have a new HDTV!! One like this, maybe??
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
By spending extra time with my family and friends. The whole year seems to go by in a blur, so it's nice once the holiday gift buying rush is over to be able to relax and enjoy the company of the people I love the most.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
We played Yatzee!, Uno and Monopoly a lot and every card game you can imagine. We were a big game night kind of family.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
We get new PJ's each year, which we typically open on Christmas eve - so everyone looks really nice in their Christmas Day photos!
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
Anywhere in the Caribbean. I plan to visit every island at some point! No snow necessary, as far as I'm concerned. Sand is close enough.
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
1)Kinect Fun Bundle - Cause it looks so darn cool, even if we really don't need another game system right now
2) Red Nintendo Wii - Cause ours broke and we have tons of games we can't play and accessories not being used
3) Super Mario All-Stars - cause you can never have too much Mario!
Be sure to visit TodaysMama before December 10 so you can enter to win, too! Best of luck and happy holidays to all!