Sunday, May 30, 2010

Today I won....a relaxing day by the pool

I don't get many days like that, so I especially appreciated it. I also got to sleep in, have a nice, big breakfast with my kids, did some research on the computer and also got to read part of Louise Hay's newest publication called, "Experience Your Good Now!". It includes an accompanying audio program and is filled with tools, tips and suggested affirmations to help anyone overcome any fears, self-doubt or worries that are keeping them from living their full potential. It covers areas such as Relationships, Career, Body Image, Addictions, Common Fears, Health and Creativity. Louise Hay's publishing house offers a wealth of self-help and motivational literature overall. Check them out online if you haven't done so before. You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment